Thursday, November 15, 2007

Eccentric: The Strange saga of the 9th District U.S. House Race

This article appeared in the 11/15 edition of the Birmingham, Troy and West Bloomfield Eccentrics. There is one factual correction in regard to the web site that my brother complained about, the e-mails I sent went to my personal e-mail list and it was an invitation to a protest at the Republican debate in Dearborn on October 9. Otherwise, it's kind of amusing and reads like a soap opera. However, I'm glad Greg Kowalski focused on the issues and the fact that Knollenberg has a 33% approval rating and Gary Peters' robust fundraising efforts and his endorsement by the entire Michigan Congressional delegation.

Trent Wiseup's Outburst Covered on MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann


1 comment:

Bruce Fealk said...

Chet, by the way, the reason I didn't post this story is that your comment in the other posting was the first I heard of it being in print.