Sunday, August 03, 2008

Detroit News Blogger Reports on Knollenberg's Racist Blog Entry


From the Weblog Archive

Mako Yamakura


Category: Idiots
Posted by Mako Yamakura on Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 11:48 PM
Protecting Our Families from Asian Invaders...

I could understand that just a simple JPG could've been "doctored", etc., especially people who support Joe Knollenberg...

Here's a cache that Google has for people who are curious if this idiot really posted "Asian Invaders".

For those who want to google it for themselves, make sure you include the words "Knollenberg Asian Invaders"...

Trust me. In accordance with Detroit News blogging policies, I can't link what would happen if you just left "Knollenberg" out.

But you know what? You're all adults, right? Just google it. Kids who read these politics blogs, ask your parents to look it up with you, especially all y'all in Farmington Hills...

Enjoy the laughter I shared with my friends. In hiding, Mako out.

No comments: