Friday, March 09, 2007

Joe Doesn't think Iraq is even an issue




Joe has a pretty new web site, but when I visited his issues page today, 3/9/07, guess what, Iraq isn't even mentioned. Joe is so busy attacking Arnold with his big billboard, he doesn't even have time to think about the biggest issue facing America.
No wonder Joe won't meet with constituents about Iraq. He doesn't think it's important enough to talk about on his web site. I guess he thinks if he doesn't mention it, it will go away and people will forget his undying support for President Bush's failed war and the more than 3000 American deaths, over 20,000 injuries, the squalid conditions at Walter Reed and the other VA hospitals around the country, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi lives lost and the millions that have had to flee their own country to escape the death squads. If I were Joe, I might not mention Iraq on my web site, come to think of it.




1 comment:

With Liberty & Justice for all . . . said...

What is even more interesting is that the word "Republican" does not show up on his site.

Joe Knollenberg is embarrassed to be a Republican.

I don't blame him. Of course if I were a Republican I'd be embarrassed to have someone like Knollenberg in the Party.

Why won't Joe tell the voters he is a Republican?